Friday, January 16, 2009

New series

I have been searching for a way to make this blog more distinctive. I'm up to three readers now and I feel a strong calling to help enrich their lives. As such, I have decided to start a series that posts on every Friday. The series will be titled:
"Role-Model of the Week", not to be confused with role-playing of the week, it's a completely different thing. I will select a person out of the weeks news that best embodies the American spirit and is contributing to society rather than taking from it.
Today's Role-model is 19 year old Brittany Catanzaro, she is the youngest ferry boat captain on the Hudson River, and yesterday she showed us what it meant to do the right thing and be a good human being. The world is a better place because of her. Thank you Brittany for your quick thinking and action.

No comments:

 
Site Meter