Sunday, December 7, 2008

Proper Use of Nail Polish

Recently I have noticed a spat of nail polish use among the gun bloggers. Not being one to be left behind I have decided to contribute what I consider to be the 'proper' use of nail polish.


Note that I typically use colors that I won't allow my seven year old daughter to wear.

The uses that I have presented for you today is:

1. Numbering your magazines.

2.Marking bullets to denote ammo type.

3.Sealing primers to waterproof ammo.

Also observe that you do not need the expensive nail polish. Also, color is a personal preference thing.

1 comment:

kendy said...

There are several types of nail enhancements, if you are a complete beginner and willing to learn how to apply different kinds of gel nails then, here is the right place for you to get what all you need to know about variety of gel nails such as uv gel, uv metallic gel, nail polish and many more. The latest gel nail technology will provide you with some amazing tips and techniques which you have never experienced before.

 
Site Meter