Friday, June 26, 2009

A Friend in Need

Hopefully Albert won't be too upset over my liberal use of the word friend. You see, he has a problem. Somebody is plagiarizing his blog, almost word for word. I know that I am not the best blog writer around, however, what I write is mine, nobody elses. I am also proud of my work. It sickens me when I see somebodies work stolen.

Friends, Albert needs our help. Please go look at his blog and see if there is anything you can do to help. If you have some of the answers he is searching for, please share them.

Since I'm plugging him, while you are there look at his posts. He is a Sportsman and an Outdoorsman, and there are precious few of those left anymore. Besides, he enjoys wild boar, and we all know how awesome free range bacon is!

1 comment:

Albert A Rasch said...

Sig,

Thanks for the link, maybe we can get to the bottom of this. It's not so much me I am worried about, Like I said I have plenty of links back to me, but there are a lot of folks that have ZERO links in their posts that are being plagiarized. They need the credit they deserve.

Albert
Bloggers: Defenders of the Great Outdoors

 
Site Meter