Thursday, March 5, 2009

New shooter report


Two weekends ago I took my neighbors 21 year old son shooting. This was not his first time shooting, but it had been years.

He enjoyed shooting my Contender and absolutely loved shooting my Buckmark. He loved it so much that he went out and put one on layaway.

I covered all the basics on the drive to where we were going to shoot, the four rules were easily accepted and I do not think that the responsibility of them was lost upon him. He actually shot very well and by the end of the day was shooting better than most of the people that were there. He was dinging the steel, with the buckmark, like a pro.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is always good to see new people getting in to shooting. happy to hear he is getting a new gun after is adventure with you

 
Site Meter