Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lack of training time

The Double Tap championship in Wichita Falls is only a few short weeks away, and I have not gotten all of my training in. I have been plagued by gun troubles(the STI is down, again), and the real world is preventing me from sending as many rounds downrange as I would like. So my training has suffered, and my performance does not appear to be match winning at this point. Any ideas on how I can get more bang without the necessity of being on the range?

I also shot a USPSA match Sunday and noticed that I am having a problem on my target transitions. More specifically I'm already looking for the next target before I fire my second shot on a target. I'm not getting all of my hits because of it, and all I can think is, SLOW DOWN!

More later this week on how to repair your STI when you break the plastic pistol grip.

No comments:

 
Site Meter