Friday, November 28, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
"My Daddy doesn't go to those, he goes to a shooting club."
She doesn't know how true that is......
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
A German Sheppard? I mean, come on. It's about 90% accurate, but couldn't I atleast have been a hunting dog? However, I am happy that it didn't come back hound dog, I don't think that Mrs SigBoy likes it when I sniff other dogs butts....
On the bright side I just got compared to Teddy "The Man" Roosevelt, how cool is that?
Thursday, November 13, 2008
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and Point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It 'In.'
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ' For Sexual Favors'
7. Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'
8 Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go.'
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14.. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won!, I Won!'
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling'Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity.. ......Copy this and send it someone......
One not included that I personally do:
1.Look at the wife in the store and yell, "Woman, your gonna find the stairs tonight!"
Just remeber to avoid doing it in front of little old ladies. They get violent.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Last week at work I broke my trigger finger.
I would like to thank you all for your support during these difficult times.
p.s. Tomorrow I shoot left handed.
p.p.s. Look closely at Halloween pictures for proof.
Monday, November 3, 2008
As an aside the kids were well protected and the lightsaber did not have to come out to fight evil. I also found that this kept sigboy jr from taking his lightsaber and chasing all of the other children that were frolicking about. I had to constantly remind him to only use the force for good and to only take out his lightsaber when evil was present.
However, I was secretly hoping to find someone dressed from the 'darkside' (I wanted to use the lightsaber, not the 226 blaster).