Sunday, August 16, 2009

Blogaversary

Today is my one year blogaversary. I have met some very good people, and maybe even entertained one or two of them. 144 posts. Not a record by any means, I try for three posts a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. When the mood strikes I write.

I started this blog more to entertain myself than anything else. My life was entering a new chapter. I had a new town, new opportunities. There was a few hurdles to cross, and life being what it is, there still are.

I would like to tell both my readers that I have no plans of stopping. I'm trying to diversify my writing and focus on all things that interest me. Luckily most of those things go bang. If you want me my pithy opinion on something, say so, and I will be happy to oblige.

I leave all of you will this final thought. You have to make your own adventure. This quest is not about what is at the end, but how we get there.

Thank you for coming along for the ride.

1 comment:

Bob S. said...

Congrats on the anniversary.

I started blogging just in April of this year, so I know how hard it is to keep it going for a year.

Great work and I'll be here reading just about anything you want to post.

Word verification -- chilli a hint for a great post

 
Site Meter