Monday, January 5, 2009

What time is it?

It's time to get your entries in for the annual Double Tap match held in Witchita Falls, TX. For those of you who have never heard of it (gasp), it's a huge USPSA match, this year is 13 stage 320 rounds. They generally have a movie theme, last year was James Bond and this year is Indiana Bones & The Double Tap of Doom. They have huge run and gun stages, excellent props and some interesting shooting problems. I made plans last year to shoot this match, not knowing that I'd be living much closer to it. Tonight I must thank the shooting gods! Entry fee is 140.00, worth every penny as I've heard the prize table is pretty awesome.


Come out and have fun. I'll be there. So in the meantime I will be working on my draw, practicing reloads. Not to mention dry firing, alot of dry firing.

No comments:

 
Site Meter